The purpose of this position is to provide superior field support on Renewal by Andersen of Greater Maine products by performing service or doing technical measures prior to installation
- Analyzes customers situations, determine corrective action to be taken, and verify that the action taken has fixed the situation.
- Interfaces with the customer in a respectful manner, giving the customer the information and explanations that are helpful in understanding the situation and corrective action; Remains focused on customer's issues and concerns; responding to requests in a thorough and timely manner.
- Self-managed assigned work schedules and work orders; set priorities and schedule appointments with the customer. Is dependable & punctual in meeting commitments to co-workers and customers.
- Completes and submit required paperwork that is neat, accurate, and thorough; ensure that all paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Keep team members (sales, CSRs, other service reps, management, etc.) informed as needed of customer interactions & actions taken.
- Follows established Renewal processes, making recommendations for process improvement. Keeps current on RbA product & installation process changes. Recommends, and may write, technical tips for Renewal installation or service. Helps maintain an updated service procedure manual.
- Coaches, trains & supports service team members; looks for opportunities to learn from others & to develop/teach others as needed.
- Maintains prescribed vehicle stock levels and ensures material is available to perform on-site service work; maintain a clean & organized vehicle.
- Keeps service area neat and organized. Inventory service stock area of the warehouse; request material replenishment as needed. Provide detailed information to CSRs.
- Portrays a professional appearance with clothing, vehicle, and personal actions on-site.
- Actively pursues continuous self-development that is job and/or industry related.
- High school diploma.
- 5 years experience with window installation preferred
- Work experience with basic construction techniques; good knowledge of basic construction and building materials; knowledge of the terminology of the industry.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills; strong listening & empathy skills
- Demonstrated ability to confidently handle confrontation/conflicts using a tactful and diplomatic approach; Ability to maintain perspective under demanding conditions.
- Diagnostic skills: assessment, problem-solving and decision making
- Organizational skills for managing work schedules, job priorities, and stock levels.
- Basic math skills; legible writing.
- Initiative; ability to work independently. Flexibility; Willingness to work variable work schedules
Each employee is responsible for upholding these values in their daily activities.
Homeowner Focused: We are committed to understanding our homeowner customer's real needs and expectations and exceeding them. We recognize that a delighted customer is our best recommendation for future business.
Safety: We are committed to the safety and well being of the people who come into contact with our products.
Excellence: We set the highest standards for our professional performance, our products, and service. We are committed to continuous quality improvement in all that we do.
Integrity: We are committed to working fairly and honestly with all those with whom we come in contact.
Innovation: Our motto "different and better" connotes innovation, aesthetic and economic value... going beyond the expected into the surprising.
Teamwork: We foster an environment where individual skills and talents are recognized and encouraged to thrive in a cooperative team environment.
Individual Dignity: We believe that respect for each other's cultures, point of view and professional business styles significantly contributes to our business goals.
Citizenship: We believe that we have a direct and compelling responsibility to our communities to conduct our business ethically, to engage in responsible stewardship of the environment, and to concern ourselves with the welfare of the people in the communities in which we work.
Andersen "Code of Business Conduct"
Each employee is responsible for adhering to the Andersen Code of Business Conduct.