Renewal by Andersen is looking for an Assistant Sales Manager to add to our highly successful sales force. We are a leader in the window industry, and we are looking for the best to join and grow with our company. Our sales force is made up of top performers design consultants that are highly compensated. As an assistant sales manager you will manage daily operations of the sales team and ensure that goals are met.
- Coordinate and assemble weekly sales meeting, training classes and design consultant reviews.
- Use the tools and sales methodology to train design consultants for the best experience for our customers replacement project.
- Join design consultants in our customers home to consult and identify the product that will fit their needs.
- Commitment to customer service experience from start to end.
- Being available according to our in-home consultation times for questions to provide guidance with computer disputes, pricing errors and contract adjustments.
- Communicate with operations and the tech measure team to ensure jobs are being sold correctly.
- Collaborate with the sales manager on technology updates and concluding reports for Greater Maine and our Corporate location.
- 2+ years in-home or outside sales experience.
- A proven track record of closing sales.
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations.
- Self-motivation and results orientation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team focused mindset
- Leadership experience
Each employee is responsible for upholding these values in their daily activities.
Homeowner Focused: We are committed to understanding our homeowner customer's real needs and expectations and exceeding them. We recognize that a delighted customer is our best recommendation for future business.
Safety: We are committed to the safety and well being of the people who come into contact with our products.
Excellence: We set the highest standards for our professional performance, our products, and service. We are committed to continuous quality improvement in all that we do.
Integrity: We are committed to working fairly and honestly with all those with whom we come in contact.
Innovation: Our motto "different and better" connotes innovation, aesthetic and economic value... going beyond the expected into the surprising.
Teamwork: We foster an environment where individual skills and talents are recognized and encouraged to thrive in a cooperative team environment.
Individual Dignity: We believe that respect for each other's cultures, point of view and professional business styles significantly contributes to our business goals.
Citizenship: We believe that we have a direct and compelling responsibility to our communities to conduct our business ethically, to engage in responsible stewardship of the environment, and to concern ourselves with the welfare of the people in the communities in which we work.
Andersen "Code of Business Conduct"
Each employee is responsible for adhering to the Andersen Code of Business Conduct.