Our ideal candidate is an expert in digital marketing, loves independence but works well as part of a team, and has a record of increasing revenue. The Digital Marketing strategist will develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels-paid social, display advertising, and content marketing.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Attend conferences, meetings and events as needed.
- Create basic graphics for social media posts, digital ads, e-flyers, etc.; supervise contract graphic designer as needed.
- Managing content and up-to-date branding on websites and microsites.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficiency in Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Design visual content to communicate messages for ads.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance and handle.
Each employee is responsible for upholding these values in their daily activities.
Homeowner Focused: We are committed to understanding our homeowner customer's real needs and expectations and exceeding them. We recognize that a delighted customer is our best recommendation for future business.
Safety: We are committed to the safety and well being of the people who come into contact with our products.
Excellence: We set the highest standards for our professional performance, our products, and service. We are committed to continuous quality improvement in all that we do.
Integrity: We are committed to working fairly and honestly with all those with whom we come in contact.
Innovation: Our motto "different and better" connotes innovation, aesthetic and economic value... going beyond the expected into the surprising.
Teamwork: We foster an environment where individual skills and talents are recognized and encouraged to thrive in a cooperative team environment.
Individual Dignity: We believe that respect for each other's cultures, point of view and professional business styles significantly contributes to our business goals.
Citizenship: We believe that we have a direct and compelling responsibility to our communities to conduct our business ethically, to engage in responsible stewardship of the environment, and to concern ourselves with the welfare of the people in the communities in which we work.
Andersen "Code of Business Conduct"
Each employee is responsible for adhering to the Andersen Code of Business Conduct.