The purpose of this position is to ensure work site set up, performs basic to routine window or door installations and removal, performs work site tear down and clean up of the entire job site in accordance with Renewal by Andersen of Greater Maine's guidelines.
- Effectively prepares the job site for set up and tear down
- Installs window and door products in accordance with Company standards and processes
- Collaborates with the Lead Installer or the Field Technician throughout the installation project to maximize efficiencies, proper tear outs and installation techniques
- Builds and sustains positive homeowner relations
- Plans continual self-learning and development of skills
- Assists in meeting or exceeding customer satisfaction and revenue dollars per period
- Adheres to proper safety techniques
- Builds and sustains positive co-worker relationships
- Demonstrates self-leadership and accountability
- Demonstrates responsible attendance and punctuality
- Demonstrates workplace flexibility
- Continually improves processes
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Trade school diploma/certificate desired
- 5 years general carpentry experience
- Working knowledge of hand and power tools
- Customer service experience desired
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Able to perform the essential functions of the job
- Able to communicate with peers and homeowners
- Able to organize tasks and jobs requirements
- Proficient in the use of tools and equipment
Each employee is responsible for upholding these values in their daily activities.
Homeowner Focused: We are committed to understanding our homeowner customer's real needs and expectations and exceeding them. We recognize that a delighted customer is our best recommendation for future business.
Safety: We are committed to the safety and well being of the people who come into contact with our products.
Excellence: We set the highest standards for our professional performance, our products, and service. We are committed to continuous quality improvement in all that we do.
Integrity: We are committed to working fairly and honestly with all those with whom we come in contact.
Innovation: Our motto "different and better" connotes innovation, aesthetic and economic value... going beyond the expected into the surprising.
Teamwork: We foster an environment where individual skills and talents are recognized and encouraged to thrive in a cooperative team environment.
Individual Dignity: We believe that respect for each other's cultures, point of view and professional business styles significantly contributes to our business goals.
Citizenship: We believe that we have a direct and compelling responsibility to our communities to conduct our business ethically, to engage in responsible stewardship of the environment, and to concern ourselves with the welfare of the people in the communities in which we work.
Andersen "Code of Business Conduct"
Each employee is responsible for adhering to the Andersen Code of Business Conduct.